Daily Panchang 11 October 2020 for Today
Today is 11 October 2020, Sunday, the Navami day of Krishna Paksha of Ashwina (Adhik) month. Vikram Samvat is 2077 Pramathi. The Sun is present in the southern hemisphere in the Dakshinayana state. It is the autumn season as per the Hindu Vedic Calendar. Navami Tithi will remain prevalent till 05:55 PM after which the Dashami Tithi begins. Today, Surya Nakshatra will prevail in Chitra. Surya Rashi will be prevalent in Virgo, while the Moon will stay in Cancer sign.
Sunrise: 06:22 AM in the morning
Sunset: 05:59 PM in the evening
Moonrise: 01:08 AM of October 12
Moonset: 02:26 PM
Nakshatra: Today, the Pushya Nakshatra will be continue till 01:22 AM of October 12 after which the Ashlesha Nakshatra will begin.
Yog: Siddha Yog will continue till 10:57 PM after which the Sadhya Yog begins.
Karana: Garaja Karana will continue till 05:56 PM in the evening and then the Vanija Karana will begin and continue till 05:25 AM of October 12 after which the Vishti Karana will begin.
Today's Auspicious Time (Shubh Mahurat)
- Ravi Pushya Yog period begins at 06:20 AM and last till 01:19 AM of October 12.
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yog period begins at 06:23 AM and last till 01:22 AM of October 12.
- Abhijit Mahurta period begins at 11:48 AM and last till 12:34 PM in the afternoon.
- Vijaya Mahurta period begins at 02:07 PM and last till 02:53 PM in the late afternoon.
- Godhuli Mahurta period begins at 05:47 PM and last till 06:11 PM in the evening.
- Amrit Kalam Mahurta period begins at 06:58 PM and last till 08:34 PM.
- Nishita Mahurta period begins at 11:47 PM at night and last till 12:37 AM of October 12.
- Brahma Mahurta period begins on October 12 at 04:44 AM and last till 05:34 AM.
Today's Inauspicious Time (Ashubh Mahurat)
- Varjyam period will prevail from 09:21 AM till 10:57 AM in the morning.
- Yamaganda period will prevail from 12:11 PM till 01:38 PM in the afternoon.
- Gulikai Kaal period will prevail from 03:05 PM till 04:32 PM in the evening.
- Dur Mahurtam period will prevail from 04:25 PM till 05:12 PM in the evening.
- Rahu Kaal period will prevail from 04:31 PM till 05:59 PM in the evening.
- Ganda Moola period will prevail on October 12 from 01:21 AM till 06:25 AM.
- Bhadra period will prevail on October 12 from 05:26 AM till 06:25 AM.
AstroKaka | Last Modified: October 10, 2020